What always happen? Life.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

To my darlingM,

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, DARLING! (:
 

I know you will be reading this! :)
See, this is the most recent photo I can find of us and it's like... almost 2 months ago! :( We need some photos spamming session soon alright ^^ When we both doll up or something likka tomorrow!!!
I am so glad of your existence for when I need you through the years, you're always there :)
Of course, I'll be here on standby mode
We'll all be on standby mode for each other, alright? I mean the 4 of us! ^^v

Stay blissful and happy-go-lucky, my girl :)

Seriously, who can be more retarded than the 3 of them?!?!
That isn't a camera, my lovely retards :)

But still, I ♥ you all. Like yes, stupid childish nicknames... likka winnie the pooh, HAHAHA.
ok, I'll shut my mouth :)


***


Ahhhhh, be happy cause it's 2.35am right now and I just decided on what to wear tomorrow.
The H&M dress I got from Hong Kong and not worn before -,-
It's yellow and though it makes me happier, yellow makes people look fatter!!! :( But I do not have any girly green dress... and wearing black/white/navy/grey is like so everyday! pink is out -,- 

*green makes people look skinnier on camera and yellow have the opposite effect


I've tried on a red checkered vintage dress (I've to admit it look like tablecloth) my aunt gave me but it's so body hugging and when I say body, I mean from the top -,- wahl, then I tried on the stupid bright yellow + black velvet bumblebee pompom skirt I got from flea like Jan 09 in an attempt to look girly... which until now still not worn before and I really look like a bee... like some haywire girl :( Maybe I need to get a new black top to match with it. I think mid-length sleeve will suit it better? ok, why am I yakking when I think only mun saw the skirt before? :(


Then again, happy 19th, darling! :)
I am so proud of you! teeheehee:D



Ah, will blog about today (ytd) soon~ 
I feel sad and happy at the same time :( People, please all be happy k!

No comments: